Tuesday, May 10, 2016

DIY Face Moisturizer



The other day I was on YouTube looking for a DIY gift I could make for my Mom. I stumbled on a video that had this recipe for the sugar scrub. I made one for my mom and one for myself but I decided to make a tutorial.





                                                                Ingredients and Tools

 1. Canola oil
2. Coconut oil 
3. Sugar
4. Dye (optional)
5. Essential oil (optional)
    
        Tools
1. Large bowl
2. Spoon 
3. Whisk 
4. Jar


Step 1

Fill your jar half way with sugar.
Don't fill your jar the whole way or you will have to much

Step 2

Mix your Coconut and Canola oil together. Start 
with a little bit of oil you can add if needed later 

Step 3

Put your sugar in the bowl with the oil and mix.
Keep adding oil until it looks like this.
 
Step 4
 
Take your dye and put in as mean drops as you need to 
get the color you need.

Step 5

Put 5 drops of essential oil in your bowl,
If you can't small anything put more in

Step 6

Put your scrub in the jar and your done! 
 
 
 
   Tip
 So when your done with your scrub I suggest you mix it before use.

                              I hope you enjoyed this post
                                                  Abby








 

 




 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment