Friday, February 26, 2016

My paragraph essays

  This year my Mother has been having Kimberly and I writing one paragraph essays. I have decided to start posting them in clusters. 


 Seastars 
 There are 2000 kinds of sea stars in the world which is why you can find them all over the world.  A seastars will eat to eat oysters and clams.  Seastars can grow 40 arms.  If they lose an arm they can grow it back. 

  They sometimes take an arm off on purpose because they can grow in an entirely new Seastar from the lost arm.  God put organs in their arms instead of their body.  Some people call seastars 
 Starfish. Scientists prefer to call them seastars because there not fish.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Abigail! =D
    I think that is a great essay! It was very interesting and I enjoyed reading it. I didn't know that there are so many different kinds of sea stars...very neat. =D
    Bailey

    ReplyDelete